Rules & Guidelines
In addition to the Rules & Guidelines listed below you are subject to ALL of the conditions and policies listed in the Affiliate Agreement.
- Refer an unlimited number of affiliates and/or subscribers – all will be on your 1st level.
- Subscriber to the service yourself. You will receive 1 PAS credit for your subscription (see the Commission Schedule).
- Purchase additional entities for your account. Each additional entity is another USD$5/month. The USD$5 payment will be divided and paid as commission according to the percentages shown in the Commission Schedule.
- Purchase additional products or services as they become available.
- Create and operate more than one account (with different referrers/sponsors, if desired) - however "stacking" accounts is prohibited.
- Use a single "user" (email/password) to sign-in, then select from your multiple accounts.
You may have to
- Submit tax information to SMT in order for us to send income and tax information to your country's revenue/taxation authority. Failure to do so, when required, will prevent transfer of funds from your eWallet.
You cannot (It will not be possible for you to do these.)
- Place subscribers or affiliates in levels below your first level (those you've personally referred).
- Move your affiliate team ("downline") from one referrer ("sponsor") to another. (Don't ask.)
- Receive commissions that you missed by not being qualified at the time of the subscriber payment.
You may NOT (Accounts will be removed for violations.)
- Send spam or unsolicited email.
- Represent yourself as anything other than an "affiliate" of SMT.
- Make false or misleading product claims.
- Make claims of income or income potential. (Use the online Affiliate Income Example Calculator for demonstrations.)
- Stack affiliate accounts in order to cheat your referrer/sponsor out of commissions. (What is "stacking"?)
- A commission of 20% (usually USD$6.00/month) will be paid to Affiliates for each active Subscriber the Affiliate has directly referred (your first level).
- A commission of 5% (usually USD$1.00/month) may be paid to Affiliates for each active Subscriber the Affiliate's subscribers or other affiliates have referred, down through 6 more levels or generations.
- Commissions on levels 2 through 7 are based on the number of non-Affiliate Subscribers you have referred. (see the Affiliates+ program - Commission Schedule)
- Commissions will be posted to your eWallet 15 days after they are received from the customer. This allows time for refunds or corrections.
- Affiliate-only (non-subscriber) Accounts will be deactivated if a subscriber is not referred within three (3) months of the Affiliate account's creation.
- Overview & Commission Schedule
- Example of an affiliate team - people in multiple levels below you.
- Calculate potential affiliate income
- Video - Affiliates+ program overview
- How does the Affiliates+ program compare to "traditional" MLM?
- Affiliate Agreement
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Contact us if you have questions.
Create an account to get started as an affiliate and/or subscribe to Simple Money Tools: